• Want to expose your young child to music before they’re old enough for actual guitar lessons?
• Interested in giving your teenager a healthy and creative alternative to video games and social media?
• Retired and looking for a fun hobby?
• Always wanted to learn to play guitar and sing?
• Ever wished you had taken the time to learn to play the guitar correctly?
• Want to acquire the knowledge and skills that will enable you to advance on your own?
If any of these sound familiar, you’ve come to the right place. Regardless of age or natural ability, John has helped many hundreds of students experience the joy and satisfaction that comes with making music. Call today and discover how John Bernard Guitar Studio can help you achieve your goals.
• Lessons offered in: guitar (beginning, intermediate, advanced)
• Special music classes for very young students (aged 5-7)
“Thank you, John, for your patience and encouragement. You are an excellent teacher!”
Jacob H., Bowling Green
“John, thank you for your dedication to our daughter’s lessons. It was a joy to finally hear her perform!”
Ethel H., Toledo
“John…you have a true gift of music and teaching. It has been a very enjoyable experience!”
Sheryl M., Port Clinton
“John, you are a very good instructor. Thank you for the track you have put me on — it was just what I was searching for.”
Richard. E., Perrysburg
“John, we are so grateful that K. has such a great and patient teacher!”
Karen B., Bowling Green
“John…you’ve helped me fulfill my goal of becoming a guitar player!”
John Z., Bowling Green
“John, I couldn’t have found a better teacher! I hope to be with you for a long time and someday, I hope to be able to play music alongside you!”
Nicky S., Maumee
“I started out thinking I would take lessons for six months and here it is two years later! I have enjoyed so much of the learning process and realizing that I can pick up a guitar and actually play a song. That is all thanks to you…I feel I have gained a friend as well as a teacher along the way.”
Suzanne W., Bowling Green
“John, we would like to give you a big Thank-you for being a wonderful guitar teacher.”
Kammie M., Bowling Green
“I really enjoyed our guitar sessions and talks together years ago and think about it often. I learned a lot…You are a great teacher. Thanks again.”
Dave G. , Perrysburg
“John, thank you so much for your dedication to T’s guitar lessons. We are so grateful you are in T’s life and look forward to many more years together.”
Dana N., Monclova
“Dear John, thank you for all you have taught me about music and guitar!”
Alexandria C., Bowling Green
“Dear Mr. Bernard, thank you for teaching me how to play the guitar. Have a good summer. See you in the fall.”
Grace K., Rossford